Home » Debt » Do Angels carry cash?

Do Angels carry cash?

What do you think the value of the sun is? In terms of energy output, converted to dollars per BTU, what is the sun worth? On any given day, how much do you pay for the sun’s warmth and light? Should some people get more sun than others? If a person is unwilling, or unable to work, should they have to sit in the dark?

If we took our whole financial system and replaced it with one that was even, then what? We would all have the same amount of money to start. Some people work a lot. Other people can’t work at all. How long would it stay even? How long before the buggers are back on the street? Would our attitudes change? Would we value each other more? Would we be any more inclined to treat others as we would have them treat us?

We look around at the natural world. We see life growing and exchanging energy constantly. Life dose this without regard for who is paying their fare share. Nothing in the natural world cares if anything will ever be returned. We think, “Yes but, they are not as intelligent as we are. We are smarter so we keep it fare. We balance it all out, so no one gets cheated.”

What about angels? Do they carry cash? When was the last time you were charged for an answered prayer? Do you think there is a bank in higher dimensions, loaning out money to build new worlds? Maybe angels aren’t as smart as we are.

I have been talking to people about living in a world without balanced transactions for more than 20 years. Most people I talk to say. “That will never happen, people are too greedy.” I always ask them, what people? Are you too greedy? Most say they are not, but others are. I have met only a handful who say they would just take and never give.

In the system of exchange we have now, we are constantly counting, to protect ourselves from the greedy others. The percentage of greedy others is so small that it is not even worth mentioning, except that the greedy others are currently in charge of the money. Using money attracts greed. There is no monetary system possible that would keep greedy people honest.

Unconditional Love is just that, Unconditional. It flows freely, to every one, in abundant measure. It doesn’t run out. You can Love many. Your Love for one doesn’t diminish your Love for others.

Money was designed in response to fear. It assumes that there won’t be enough. It assumes that others will take advantage of you, if they can. To use money is to measure every transaction, just to be sure you are safe. Finance takes the stance that it is normal to collect extra, as profit, just in case.

Love is the balm. It is the only thing that truly heals. For many of us, charging for this information about Love is an insult to Love itself. When we begin to treat each other with Unconditional Love and respect, our impulse is to give, regardless of another’s ability to pay. This runs contrary to the rules of money.

It is not that spiritual people want to be poor. It is that we start to see that EVERYONE deserves to have an abundant life. The paradigm of fear and external protection (money) has gone on for so long though. Most people can’t get there heads around another way of being. Spirit guides us to behave in ways that don’t seem to support our abundance. In reality spirit is guiding us to demonstrate a new approach to living. It is guiding us to create a kind of abundance that cannot be diminished.

being uncomfortable in the old model (poor) is not a bad thing. It keeps us focused on making change. The issue is not, “I should have enough.” The issue is, “We should have enough.” Finally acquiescing to the old model and justifying it, “I deserve this!” is a step backwards. Love doesn’t charge. Angels don’t carry cash.

Make a living by sharing. Encourage others to do the same. Our system must change. Only spiritual people can see it. That doesn’t mean we are wrong. It means we are not done yet. We have to walk our talk and thereby uplift the world. Your soul doesn’t care if you are rich. Your soul wants you to follow the impulses of Love.

Free to distribute in tact. Please credit original author (Kelly MacInnis) and Link to original post: www.creation-songs.com/blog/do-angels-carry-cash/

Tags: , , , , , ,

15 Responses so far.

1. Julia says:

This is powerful and words can lead to change. We must be diligent in making this a reality for all.

2. Jonny says:

This is a really interesting idea, and I do believe that it’s basically true: love wins out. The time and energy you spend trying to protect yourself is usually wasted effort. However, I find myself not living this reality, so one must ask why.

I think it is in part due to myths. Consider the myth of the Soviet Union; not the actual complex history that really occurred, but the myth that most people know. We “know” that a regime tried to build a collective prosperity for all, but that it was co-opted by men all-too-willing to imprison, torture, and otherwise destroy their fellow man. This story was retold by George Orwell’s Animal Farm, which many high school students in the Anglosphere read.

So, the question is, given that it is, at least in most people’s minds, a very plausible outcome for things to devolve into Stalinism or violent anarchy, how do you persuade them that it isn’t?

• Tim says:

Communism is a political system managed by a form of ideology, which does not necessarily relate to human or environmental needs. Communism uses money, banks, armies, police, prisons, charismatic personalities, social stratification, and is managed by appointed leaders and uses indoctrination. The Venus Project’s aim is to surpass the need for the use of money. Police, prisons, banking, advertising, stockbrokers, military, and government would no longer be necessary when goods, services, healthcare, and education are available to all people.

~ Jacque Freco, Venus Project FAQ

• Renard says:

My reply doest relate to explaining to people

but I just want to point out that Communism a) is not automatically Stalinism and that b) Its important to consider the context in which it was attempted.

If I show you a plan for a house, and you start building it in a swamp, it might collapse, and it might not be due to the plan itself but to the way, or in this example, to the context in which it was attempted. Or its like crying “freedom” at the time when Wallace wanted Scotland to be free from Edward the Longshanks.

A commune system was introduced during the French Revolution in Paris or some other city, but in the context of the time (hierarchies and militarism), it was crushed by a military (that obey a chain of command controlled by a hierarchy opposed to the commune). And the Russian revolution did not occur in disneyland, at the time people were executed for treason, you had serfs and oppression, state police, spies, counter-intelligence, armies, violence, any attempt to make a peaceful transition would have been crushed with leaders assassinated or jailed.

Im not saying Communism was great, but what ever they wanted to implement, they could not do so in a sane and peaceful way, at least not back in that time’s context, or if they had tried it would have been crushed like the Paris commune, so either way its bad.

Times have changed (but some things have not a whole lot) and RBE is not the same as communism, but we also need to consider the current context, and must adapt plans to the reality of this context, even if its not ideal, otherwise it risks crumbling like a house designed for a hard surface that was not adapted with compromises so that it can be built on the swamp (and it even better if you can drain the swamp too a little if possible).

• Zack says:

I’ve done work exchanges and found that yes some folks will abuse what per chance is the opportunity to succumb to habitual weaknesses, thereby depriving others of the value of a high life which all people deserve when fear is not the basis for certain reactions. Without having an obvious, descript, and definitive agreement, relationships of exchange at times can become unobjective and therefore not enriching. However, I’ll never walk away from a chance to give freely to an economy that supports its people beyond measure.

3. Tim says:

You will have a transition period while the new generation is raised in this new world. For the old generation you will have to create “training wheels”. Some people just can’t cope with ‘everything free’. For example instead of money every month a person receives same amounts of these three resources per day that can be used. Energy, Exhaustible, Recyclables. Every item costs one or more of these. Budget that is not used expires so there is no capitalist hoarding.After a few decennia the system can be phases out.

And you will need a system where people can have some rights revoked, like alcohol consumption.

4. I wouldn’t say that only spiritual people can see it! Myself, with atheist and humanist tendencies, believe strongly in this! It makes just as much sense to me as it does to spiritual folk. 🙂

• Renard says:

“I wouldn’t say that only spiritual people can see it!”
      I agree, I’m Atheist too, and I certainly see the need for change. I would add that its not just the monetary system that needs to change, we also need to replace Hierarchy(with more open, transparent and democratic organisations), Control of Information(in its various forms, from censorship, trade secrets, national security secrets, propaganda, to convergence of mass media, etc), and expand the prevalent individualist perspective with a holistic/emergent property/social/big-picture point of view (something that libertarians among many, appear to have more difficulty with).

• humanistdisciple and Renard, I did not mean to offend anyone with that statement. What I was trying to say is that we are all connected. I would suggest that if you can see that, you are spiritual on some level. Belief in God is not a prerequisite for having the understanding that we play a role in each others lives and we would do well to support the connection rather than undermine it. Thanks for commenting!

5. Attitudes are changing. This is possible. Don’t stop talking about it. Don’t stop trying it. Things are changing! Keep the vision that it is possible for us to see and do something different. This has a larger effect than we know.

• Anthony says:

I agree with Kelly both in the writing and in this comment. What I find so interesting is that this sounds like I wrote it….but I didn’t. It’s practically verbatim of my own thoughts and I have said the same things to others, even with the same analogies. Where does a thought come from?

With regard to the comment I even keep saying this same thing to others….talk about it, think about it. As more and more people begin to put their energy in to a thought that thought will begin to shape and mold the physical world to match the vision in our minds. It will move out of thought/imagination and manifest itself in the reality.

6. Lewis says:

we know money blind ppl, but we ‘choose’ to be blind by it. it takes more then education to change ppl perception. spiritual awakening could do some help, but it is a road less ppl travel and the force now is too small to influence anything, just my 2 cents.

7. I agree so wholeheartedly with your assays, and yet people scoff at me as being a retard for thinking that a moneyless world is possible. Exactly as you say, my soul wants love to guide each an every action in my life, and in that, money has no place.