Something big is coming. It can be really good or it can be really bad. This is a detailed outline of the good. The Trust Economy offers:
• A simple, elegant, fast, and peaceful solution to the world wide financial crises.
• A workable answer to the demands of the 99% that can be implemented by the 99%
• Leverages existing models and available tools to manage and distribute resources in a fair and equitable manner.
• Easy to understand and implement.
• Creates a system that can not be stolen from or manipulated by a few at the expense of everyone else.
• Automatically aligns itself with the whole, without diminishing personal property or responsibility.
In the nineteen sixties and seventies, when technology was growing up, it was often said that technology would solve the worlds ills by making more abundance, shorter work weeks, and less toil and struggle. Robotics and computers were supposed to make life better for everyone.